2. Install new bathroom countertop
4. Frame mirror in bathroom
6. Add dual flusher to toilet upstairs
8. Paint the living room
9. Get the fireplace checked
11. Get curtains for living room
12. Sew new throw pillows for the family room
14. Create a boot drip for the front hallway
15. Get the garage door fixed
Now some of it isn't crucial, because, let's be honest, a Turkey on the table is more important than my garage door opening.
Here is my new goal by next Wednesday.
1. Finish Teagan's Dog Bed so we can put her Crate away.
2. Add dual flusher upstairs (we already bought it, Nate just needs to install it)
3. Get curtains for the living room (simply because that shit be drafty!)
4. CLEAN AND COOK.
It's so important for Nate and I to have the Holidays at our home. Not only is this our first holiday season in our home, but it's our first holiday season without Nate's dad (who passed in April) We are trying so hard to spend family time and make memories.
Speaking of memories, if you follow us on twitter, you saw that my mommy brought something very important to me when she was visiting last weekend (and yes, I have so many projects that I need to document, I just need to be home before the sun goes down!)
World. Meet my pink baby.
I am so excited to see her again! Now I just need to remember how to play her...
We took the night off and hung out on the couch with the dogs playing Smoke on the Water and other simple things there's no way one can forget how to play.
It was really nice just to take an evening to be calm and NOT hurrying our butts to finish a project. I promise I'll project tonight. I pinky promise. After all, it's less than a week to Thanksgiving.
What do you guys do to get ready for the holidays?